Christmas has come and gone, and school is now back in session. Here’s a quick summary of what we did:
- Zoo Lights at Houston Zoo
- Build-A-Bear – Each of the girls got a new stuffed animal.
- Gingerbread House Making
- Movies – Moana and SING
- San Antonio – We enjoyed the Riverwalk, Market Square, Holiday in the Park at Fiesta Texas, The DoSeum (San Antonio’s children’s museum), Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch
- Spending time with family – We spent Christmas Day with the Costons, Madear, and Auntie Ann.
- Roller Skating at Sk8 Town